[se] just a little less pain
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
God, it hurts to be human
Without you, I'd be losing
No, she wouldn’t, he silently agreed, nodding to the sentiment. Kiada would want her friends to live, to stride forth into life as she did, bold and strong and determined. But Chulane had never claimed to be as strong as she was, he needed time to try and get back to who he was before, and even then, he wasn't sure he could endure that time…

But he would. For Deimos. For Morgan. For her.

"Always," he said, nearly jumping at the opportunity to hear more about her, to share her memories with one who arguably knew her best. "Whenever you want to share things like that… please do. My answer is always, Deimos." He offered a small, barely-there shadow of a smile, one that welcomed talk of her. Kiada would not become a taboo subject, would not be avoided to be discussed just because death made me uncomfortable. No, they would keep her memory alive, and thus keep her alive in their hearts, by sharing, always.

He nodded idly at his explanation of the waterfall he'd seen - though his homeland was vast and rich with diverse landscapes, he'd never ventured to a natural waterfall any bigger than a dip over small rocks in the local creek that ran through the family farm. When Deimos spoke, he was transported to other worlds, to where invasions were a thing and even to another realm here. "Ah, the Greatwood - I went to Fiat Lux there this year." She was meant to come with me.

"Water was a scarce resource on my homeworld - not too many waterfalls around." He commented, as he filled up yet another canister.
And someday, we'll face the music
God, it hurts to be human

Messages In This Thread
[se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-09-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-13-2020, 07:27 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-13-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 03:07 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 10-25-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 10-25-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Chulane - 11-08-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: [se] just a little less pain - by Deimos - 11-08-2020, 08:15 PM