falling to pieces
noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
noah
Free from all old stories Ive been told, I walk through the valley of my own shadow
The oblivion did not last long. The hunter pivoted on his heels, his body still crouched down from tending the fire, before Delphine spoke to him. He watched her, carefully, as she turned her body towards him and finally realized he was there. His brows knit together and he stood, pushing off his knees with his forearms as a small grunt left his mouth. "Delphine...what are you doing?" He asked, standing before the fire in place where he had risen. He did not move at her request, but watched her dance across the room towards the tea kettle instead. His mind churned a little as he watched her.

The hunter knew she had a tendency to ask a little ditzy as an avoidance technique, and she always placed the care of comfort of him about her own self. "Del, look, I know I haven't been around a lot lately and I am sorry for that. We were gone in Torchline for so long and when we came back there was a sickness and--wait,--Del, what did you take?" He asked, the puzzle pieces fitting together in his mind. She'd been clean--or so he thought--for seasons now. He felt a ball tighten in his stomach. The way she looked at him, or rather his hair, told him that she was not really here.

Messages In This Thread
falling to pieces - by Delphine - 10-10-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: falling to pieces - by Noah - 10-17-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: falling to pieces - by Delphine - 10-21-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: falling to pieces - by Noah - 10-21-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: falling to pieces - by Delphine - 10-21-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: falling to pieces - by Noah - 11-16-2020, 04:55 PM