wings and waters
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

"I hope I will someday too," Arialla said, sincerely. Maybe that would ease the ache in her heart. "Thank you."

She didn't try to dispute Safrin's critique of mortals -- it didn't really surprise her that a goddess would feel that way, nor did she take it personally. Of course gods saw mortals as slow and blind; they existed on another plane of existence. A fish might as well be offended if a human commented on its inability to breathe air, or a human feel like the birds laughed at them for not flying.

But then as Safrin spoke, Arialla found her cheeks burning and knew she'd turned red, even as she smiled, almost raising a hand to cover her mouth in pleased embarrassment before realizing how pointless it was to try to hide her reaction from Safrin. "I -- thank you. Thank you."

She took a long moment to consider Safrin's questions -- and to recover from her compliment. That compliment had only encouraged Arialla's devotion, making her answer a little clearer. "I think ... I would serve you, before anything else. The Loreseekers may need a leader, but I don't see myself as that leader -- books and rote knowledge have never been my strength. And while I would like to keep up with the Wren Society, the Caido Aid Society, I don't think they require all of me, or even my primary loyalty. I didn't used to think of myself as the adventurous type, but here ... The idea does have its appeal, if that is what you wish of me."

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
wings and waters - by Arialla - 10-10-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 10-17-2020, 03:58 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 10-17-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 10-28-2020, 01:45 AM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 11-17-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 11-19-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 12-04-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 12-14-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 12-15-2020, 05:03 PM