Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris was yet to admit it to herself, but the morning had gotten away from her. The two and a half hours she'd spent in Hastings' company had been soaked in his cheap booze. Now, jokes and laughter had started to give way to melancholy, so she decided to slip out before he noticed the sentimentality that seemed to grip her.

'I'm sorry about Elias,' he said as they parted, ruining her perfect goodbye. For that alone, since she needed only so little in the way of an excuse to do so, she snatched the bottle that had sat on the table between them. The room spun when she got up, but she still frowned when a quick shake revealed the bottle was only about a quarter full.

She steadied herself before walking out the door, planning to slip off into the side streets and find one that would take her to a quiet strip of beach. There, she would finish the bitter drink before taking a sobering dip in the sea's waters. As soon as she rounded the corner she let out a terrified shriek. The bottle instinctively left her hand, sent flying towards the armed woman floating up in the air.

For a moment Iris just stood there, doubting her senses and wondering how she could have gotten drunk enough to hallucinate this.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-12-2020, 10:46 PM