Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris was pleasantly surprised when the bottle made contact, revealing her target not to be a hallucination. Her relief was short lived, however. As her unwitting attack spun the woman, Iris' muddled mind got the chance to catch up and recognize the Fae for what she was. What little she knew about the reclusive people mostly consisted of warnings about mischief and trickery. Nothing that would help her as the warrior lounged through the air with surprising speed.

"Wha- No!" The denial was admittedly a lie. Some outsiders were met with far worse welcome. Her hand clumsily searched for the dagger at her belt as she turned to the side to avoid the incoming charge. She wasn't quick enough, and the spear hit her chest right below the shoulder, turning her to face the Fae as pain seemed to surge through her entire left arm. It was like being hit with a hammer. The head of the spear seemed to barely miss Iris' chin.

As her fingers found the hilt of her dagger the alcohol in her blood gave wing to the instinctual anger that had come forth with the pain. "Calm down, I didn't even scratch you!" She hissed with surprising clarity in her voice, slashing upwards through the air and hooking her blade behind the head of the Fae's spear. Adjusting her stance and dragging down, she meant to pull the winged creature back and knock her out of balance.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-14-2020, 09:59 AM