Personal Quest Altar of the Dead
PQ To fix the ascended shrine!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
As the scuffle breaks out, Saiden moved to the edge of the cliff. He loomed over the sailors below, glowering at them, doing his best to reinforce Jack. After all, the cook had overinflated muscles, according to the captain, so Saiden might as well use them.

"Yeah we're good," he called down to Jack. The Hali turned to the fisherman as he spoke. "We are good, right? Because don't think we won't kick ye out too."

Not even waiting for the response from his "helpers" Saiden returned to making sure the boulders didn't tumble down and block the entrance. He made sure there was netting around all of them and that said netting wasn't likely to come loose.

Saiden threatens the fishermen to keep them in line and returns to working on securing the boulders with netting.
Edwyn Digby

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 11" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
what makes a desert beautiful...is that it hides a well, somewhere
So it goes that despite the fact that the shrine was ruined weeks and weeks before, it takes only the work of one evening to set things right again.

Dusting his hands off and smiling with pride at the inside of the shrine, Edwyn appears at the mouth of the cave to find just two sailors with Saiden and Jack. "Wow. Truly, this looks great." Patting one of the stones that formerly wobbled unsteadily, it holds fast behind the thick netting. The wooden beams which provide extra support also seem sturdy, and not that Edwyn knows it, but they'll hold up against the water remarkably well. It is an ocean-town after all, and he really should have given Jack more credit. The man has spent his life on wood in the water, after all.

"Honestly, I can't thank you enough. I'm sure you have things to do with your time so I won't keep you any longer, but I'll be sure to start a tab at the bar so that you can have yourselves a few rounds of drinks when it's convenient for you."

FASTEST PQ EVER. Goooo team!

~FIN