(open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this
open!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
'Cause she's just like the weather
Can't hold her together
Born from dark water
Daughter of the r a i n and s n o w
She exhales a breath she didn't know she was holding, tension giving way to relief when the stranger agrees with her decision to avoid the Voice's cure. Nodding agreement, Amalia lets her gaze travel back over the steamy springs, wondering if there are more flowers to be found. "I fear there will be a cost," the Shield admits softly, as much to herself as him. "That the price we wind up paying will be terribly steep."

Turning back to the man with a helpless, sad smile, Amalia shrugs. "I know why people chose to take it. And I hope for the sakes of those who did, that I'm wrong. But I've seen the Voice lie before."

The flower is offered, and Amalia reaches out with careful, tender fingers to cup it in her hands. "I can wait," she agrees, her smile warming as she gazes upon the lily, white and gold flowers peppering her hair. "I haven't been myself, but I'm sure we can find the falls when you're ready. Hopefully there are already more flowers there."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this - by Amalia - 10-21-2020, 05:45 PM