(open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Falke
pull up a seat right next to men and
pull out a pen, write down your memory

“Mmmmm, yes. A medic and then some.” Humming in agreement, Falke has to remind himself that the Ground had been isolated for three hundred years and was seriously underperforming when it came to the residents’ knowledge. “I’m the head of a team, so we have our separate duties. I tend to focus on people’s minds while the other focuses on their bodies.” It’s really a very efficient system that he and Doctor Hart have. They work well together, they know each other’s body language and non-verbal signals, their tendencies.

That probably makes Doctor Hart family. A random smile surfaces at the thought, probably somewhere between Amalia talking about how few have his capabilities and being a baker. “An underrated profession,” he quietly declares, thinking of assortment of baked goods he would shovel into his mouth if given half the chance. Scones, cakes, muffins, cookies, hot loaves of bread and gods, pies. “Bakers are some of my favorite people. I’m a sucker for pretty much anything made with flour, eggs, and sugar.”

Watching Amalia transform as she answers the question, Falke smiles also, feeling better than he’s felt in what seems like years. “The line of life. What an interesting phrase.” And yet, quite apt, he supposes. It can’t be easy, and Falke is not jealous. Even if the flowers are a cool party trick.

“Oh, I’m actually pretty happy doing what I do. I suppose I might want my own practice one day instead of working for my boss, but I like helping others and learning about people. So… a librarian maybe? Of a giant public library, where all the knowledge in the world could be found and it could be open to all people.”

Ah, all the right people, that is. The ones who would use it for good. He shrugs. “I’m quite content, though. Aside from my boss.”

how many of us
are on the cusp on the verge?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this - by Falke - 11-05-2020, 10:16 PM