(open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this
open!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
'Cause she's just like the weather
Can't hold her together
Born from dark water
Daughter of the r a i n and s n o w
"It isn't always easy," Amalia agrees, a distant smile on her face as she turns to look across the cave, 'But it's the path I always wanted, and I wouldn't trade it for anything." As much as she may sometimes wish it, as much as she may doubt herself, Amalia loves the path she is on - and it shows like sunlight on her face.

It's easier to talk about mortals than gods, about workspaces and jobs that are less amorphous. Tilting her head at the description of this mystery man who carries the world, Amalia furrows her brow. "That does sound difficult," the Shield agrees softly, chewing gently on her lip. As to being torn? "You walk your own line," Amalia says, nodding.

It's growing hot, stiflingly so. The Shield stands slowly, stretching like a cat as she uncoils from her seat. "Are you ready to place the flower?" she asks, glancing with a smile back to Falke. "I'm afraid I'm a bit impatient. I've been sick for a long time."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) this sickness, it won't help us redeem this - by Amalia - 11-12-2020, 06:14 PM