Tied together with a smile
Edwyn Digby

Age: 41 | Height: 5' 11" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDWYN
normality is like a
paved road
Cheerfully the writer bobs his head, entering into the house with appropriate politeness. If he senses Daphne's apprehension at all he gives absolutely no indication, offering her a charming smile for her efforts as she sets off into the house.

As Wessex enters, Edwyn turns from where he stands near a mantle, admiring some paintings and dried flowers. The queen looks rough and ragged, not that he'd ever be so callous to say so. He can only imagine what it must be like to be ill, given what they are. Having only been an ascended for the past 7 years or so, Edwyn can only vaguely recall what illness is like, and the sight of Wessex now makes him all the more thankful for his ascension.

"No, quite right." He agrees, taking up a seat across from Wessex with a great deal more grace as he too sinks down. "But I thought with everything going on I should stop in."{s/ay} Truthfully he thought all of this (this being the sickness) would have blown over by now. It really had taken the ooomph out of Wessex becoming queen of the Grounds again, especially with what it meant for the ascended. "I wanted to tell you that I took care of the shrine in Torchline." Sitting forward, blue eyes glistening with genuine pride and self-accomplishment, he flashes the queen a bright smile. "And with that done..I wondered if there was anything else you needed?" Holding up his hands almost apologetically, the writer shrugs. "I know I'm a bit of a homebody, but with this sickness? That strange notice from the fae? This thing with the metal? Well, I suppose I wondered if you might be able to point me in a direction."
it's comfortable to walk
but no flowers grow
This is Sky's coding and you all know it

Messages In This Thread
Tied together with a smile - by Edwyn - 10-10-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Wessex - 10-11-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Edwyn - 10-11-2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Wessex - 10-12-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Edwyn - 10-14-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Wessex - 10-16-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: Tied together with a smile - by Edwyn - 10-30-2020, 03:10 AM