Pretend this is real for a while
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

R E M I

"Oh." Remi grinned with boyish delight. He'd almost forgotten all about her stories, and though the thought of such did not slow his mind at all, turning his attention towards the illustrations he'd promised her was certainly more soothing.

Snorting, the alchemist agreed, though there was an amused but wary smirk on his face. "Number one, all of the drinking games I know are meant to encourage flirting." He said cheekily. "And number two, did you just suggest drinking as a way of coping with my problems?"

So saying, he rose off the ground—offering a hand to Vai if she needed it—and scooped the cleaned meat up into his arms. Using his telekinesis he plucked the guts and remains, before giving her huntress a look over his shoulder. "Are we using this? Or would Chunk like them?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
VAI
The huntress
"You only know a very small number of drinking games then, Remi. All the ones I know are meant to encourage getting drunk." Vai grinned at him and winked, helping to clean up and gathering together all of the meat. She would find something for them to wrap it in to carry it to the Rathskeller along with the firewood, making sure the floor was clean before heading back outside into the snow.

When she turned to glance at Remi it was to see him with a writhing mass of guts around him, the huntress wrinkling her nose but nodding. "He will probably love them. Come on," she murmured, heading outside and finding a sled for them to load everything onto, before setting off for the Rathskeller.

On the way, Vai would pin the notice Remi had suggested to the board inside the Temple.

{END THREAD}