all the debts I owe
Rony <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// and you took me down, and what a slow fall,  but what i needed to be right here
and for one, it seems that i've found, that all the answers were all so clear //
The protectiveness that rumbles down the bond is something that keeps Sunjata silent – a sort of… Knowing into his history that Ronin’s got that nobody else here has ever come close to except for Lusea who’d lived through it. It’s… A lot, a swelling of emotions that makes his throat tight, makes him have to swallow hard for a brief moment before he recovers, questioning what Ronin thought of his home. But he does shoot down a feeling of thanks down the bond toward the Dark Star.

It’s called a gun.” Sunjata rumbles, something nostalgic coming over his face as he looks back toward Ronin. “You were wearing an enforcers outfit. That’s what I grew up and became before I defected.” He explains, surprisingly easily all things considered. “Maybe one day you can come into my dreams and see the better parts. See Lusea.” He suggests a bit offhand, a bit distracted.

When Ronin glances up again, Sunjata’s focus is entirely on him, head cocking like a bird as he considers Ronin’s words. “Oh? Thank you.” He says, a crooked smile creeping up on his face. He doesn’t know what it is yet, but the fact Ronin’s giving him anything at all when the wedding had been such a secret while sick is touching. He still can't help but to flash an amused smirk Ronin's way though. "What is it?"
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
”A gun,” Ronin echoes, his voice warming with he gratitude that he feels slip along their Attuned bond. It sounds better than boom-projectile-thing, he supposes, which has been the Star’s unofficial name for it since the dream happened. Eyes widening a little to hear what kind of uniform it is he was wearing, he nods gently, both at the explanation and at potentially seeing some of the less traumatising parts of Sunjata’s subconscious. ”Maybe when you aren’t potentially going to get sick again,” he suggests.

Ronin brightens, naturally, as the subject turns back to wedding gifts, and he slides a ring off one of his fingers, offering it out to the Flood. ”Remi made me this, before Safrin gave me antlers,” he explains. ”If you place a drop of your blood on it, and give it to Nate, he’ll be able to hear you. Like, the way Attuned hear each other.”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
// and you took me down, and what a slow fall,  but what i needed to be right here
and for one, it seems that i've found, that all the answers were all so clear //
A low hum leaves Sunjata in agreement with what Ronin says, a crooked smile replacing the nostalgic one on his face as his head dips in a nod. “I’d prefer to remember it better, honestly.” Snorting, he focuses more on the gift instead. Brows lift as Ronin pulls a ring from his finger, head tilting to the side as he considers it.

Carefully, he takes it, lets it sit in his palm as he inspects it. Only when Ronin mentions the fact that he would be able to communicate with Nate, does his gaze lift to Ronin’s in wonder and surprise, touched. “Ronin, that’s…” Air leaves his lips in a bit bewilderment and happiness. “This is amazing, thank you.” And because he doesn’t know how else to accurately convey the feeling in his heart, he sends a pulse of thankfulness down the attuned bond, hand clutching the ring as he moves to wrap Ronin in a tight hug. This means so much.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
”Thank Remi, really. It was a gift for me, but now it can bring the same amount of comfort to the two of you as it did to us.” Ronin smiles to Sunjata, not expecting the sudden hug but wrapping his arms around the other man anyway. ”I know what it’s like,” he murmurs, smiling in agreement. ”Just promise to take care of it, okay? Or Remi will have my head.”

Giving the Flood’s shoulders a gentle squeeze, Ronin eventually sits back and nudges him, as if to remind him of this whole manly agreement that they should absolutely have with one another where they don’t show feelings. It’s bullshit, of course, but it’s fun to try and maintain it anyway. ”So, are you guys going to have a big party or whatever? Properly celebrate this?”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I promise.” Sunjata rumbles, giving Ronin a squeeze as Ronin squeezes the Flood’s shoulders. Pulling away, Sunjata can’t help but to snort, inspect the ring a bit more before sticking it in his pocket – for later, for Nate when they had a moment simply together. He leans back in the chair, gaze returning to the Dark Star as the question is posed.

He nods, huffing a quiet laugh. “I think we plan on redoing it. A bigger one that you all are invited to.” Flashing a wink Ronin’s way, the Flood takes a long slow inhale. “I think that includes a big party if you’re still in.” A brow raises, gaze remaining on Ronin’s face, almost as if he’s suggesting a challenge of sorts.

Might not be a bachelor party, but a party would do nonetheless.
SUNJATA
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
”Good.” Ronin smiles, knowing that he and Nate will take care of the ring as well as he has. And they can enjoy all of its benefits more than he can, these days. Hearing that they’re going to have an extra celebration is warming news indeed, and the Star grins to his friend and tips him a wink. ”Oh, absolutely. You didn’t think you’d be getting out of this did you?”

He laughs, already rekindling his plans to get Sunjata in as much trouble as humanly possible. Even better, he wouldn’t have to wake up to get married the next day, so the Star doesn’t have to show any restraint in it either. Leaning over to clap his shoulder suddenly, Ronin is grinning again as he rises to his feet. ”You just say when. I’ll make sure Remi and I are there.”
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I absolutely didn’t.” Sunjata rumbles to Ronin with a crooked grin. “At least not easily.” He can’t help but to laugh, a softer sound leaving his lips. He doesn’t know what Ronin has in mind, only able to think up what he’d mentioned before. Somehow, something about this seems almost more intriguing, more… He doesn’t want to say frightening, but in a way it’s correct.

But then there’s Ronin’s hand on his shoulder, as the Star gets to his feet. Sunjata pushes himself up as well, flashing Ronin another smile of thanks. “I’ll keep you updated. Got some things in Halo to do first.” A slight tilt of his head when he bobs it that seems to suggest it’s really nothing important (yet, anyway). But the grin sent back Ronin’s way is soft, reminiscent of the boy he’d seen what felt like forever ago. “Thanks again for the water.” And with that, Sunjata returns to the exhausting task of figuring out what was salvaged from the home, and what he has in both Halo and the Grounds he might be able to repurpose for his and Nate’s new home.

- FINNNN <3
SUNJATA