Training (open) got the know how to stay alive
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Finally, she crows to herself as the creature gasps and then goes still - open to all sorts of uninterrupted fondling. Wessex hauls herself forward, practically into his lap, and then reaches comfortably for his hair, expecting heat and warmth and everything she could possible want right now. But alas, the woman is forever disappointed. Even when the fire is within her grasp, even when it should be hers for the taking, her hands likely come up with just… hair.

Bright orange hair. The illusion fades and she is left tugging on the kid’s luscious locks in confusion, her hands making a motion similar to how one might milk a cow. Except in this case, nothing comes out.

Her face falls. She is not only distraught, but the slow realization of what she’s actually been doing begins to surface. She removes her hands and slowly brings them back, staring at them as if they are the problem. “No fire?” she asks the fingers, forgetting she’s more or less in the Milo’s lap. “No fire…” she concludes sadly, before gazing out to the ocean.

Ugh. Water. Yuck.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
(open) got the know how to stay alive - by Wessex - 10-13-2020, 01:52 AM
RE: (open) got the know how to stay alive - by Wessex - 11-02-2020, 02:51 AM