Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event]
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Remi's name caused a brow to raise in a silent Oh, really? but Jigano didn't interrupt. Samuel had a tendency to let his rambling get increasingly more vague when he was upset, and the event had clearly been traumatic on some level. Getting knocked off that bridge by an avalanche and falling who-knew-how-far would definitely count, even if Sam wasn't...well... Sam.

The bard took in a slow breath, wondering if his friend had finished. He drifted to a halt between stalls, the warm meaty smells of some sort of stuffed-bread seller on one side, the whisper of dyed ribbons and scarves on the other. His patience paid off as Samuel continued to speak, but the other man was clearly guilty at what he'd done, even though it sounded as though it had been necessary - and offered willingly. The brow went back up, however, at hearing that Ascended could 'do things' when they drank. Isla hadn't mentioned that, but then... she was still learning what her new state entailed.

"That... is quite a lot to take in," Jigano said slowly, expelling the breath he'd been holding in order to keep his questions in check. "And sounds like quite an adventure. You should definitely write it down, if only for yourself." He gave a little shake of his head, a smile flitting wryly across his features. "Mostly, I'm just glad you did make it safely home again. But...there is much I want to ask." With a nod, he began walking again, though more slowly as they eased back into the flow of evening shoppers. "Firstly, I've met a Remi, yes. Once. Curly haired lad, smile that goes from sunshine to sadness faster than you can flip a coin, with wounded sea-green eyes and a penchant for nearly getting himself killed? That Remi?"

The lorekeeper snorted softly. "Well. I'm not surprised he offered you blood if you needed it. I question the boy's sense of self-preservation... but his heart is in the right place." Even if he was determined to make himself a martyr. "I suppose it's a good thing you were with him at the time... but what do you mean about 'doing things' when you, ah, drink? And how did you fly?" The bard was genuinely puzzled, trying to piece together the bits and pieces of Samuel's statements with what he'd learned from books and other people in the Settlement. At least he knew that 'attuned' were people who could shift into animals, though not a great deal more than that. And far less about the Ascended, who seemed to have very little written down about them.

Messages In This Thread
Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-15-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-16-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-16-2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-16-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-16-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-17-2019, 03:16 AM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-17-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-17-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-18-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-18-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-18-2019, 04:45 PM