Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event]
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I meant... oh, never mind," Jigano sighed, giving his head a little frustrated shake. He had been thinking of how Isla's vision had been improved by the Voice, and wondered if that was a trait all Ascended shared. Just as he had been wondering if, separately, the ability to 'borrow' abilities was something that all Ascended could do, or if Sam had a unique power not shared by his fellow 'vampires.' Getting straight answers from the bookmaker, though, was... difficult, at best. The bard honestly didn't know whether his friend was truly oblivious to what others said, or if it was his way of avoiding giving answers. He'd have to ask Isla the next time he saw her. She was, at least, more straightforward with him, with a keen mind for research and cataloguing new information, even if her Ascension was almost painfully new.

Long fingers stroked over a candle in pale blue that shaded darker towards its base, like the tail end of sunset. His lips quirked a little at hearing how Samuel had flown into a cave roof - wait, he'd been in a cave? That was new information... - but before Jigano could ask how they'd ended up falling into a cave, the bookmaker said something that had the bard's fingers stilling. Telepathy... the animal shifters were telepathic with each other? All of them? Then that meant--

He only caught the tail end of Samuel's question, but the hesitation in his voice - well, more than normal hesitation - caught the bard's attention. He glanced sideways at his friend from beneath pale lashes, taking in the verbal cues of words and voice, and drew in a slow breath. Sam... and Remi? Wasn't the pup still pining for his lost love? Or had he decided to move on?

...If he broke Samuel's heart, Jigano was going to write a very unflattering song about him and make sure everyone on Caido was singing it by the end of Deepfrost.

"You mean romantically? Or physically?" He exhaled slowly, gathering his thoughts. "I have admired someone I might have fallen in loved with, though it was never... reciprocated. She was far above my station." His lips twitched in a wry smile. She had also been married at the time, to a puppet of a king, until Jigano's friend had bested the man in single combat and then slain him at the man's own request. "But if you mean sex, then... no. I had few chances in my youth, less when I... was traveling in company. And when I began my solitary wanderings I... did not have a mind or heart open enough to consider such a partner." He raised a brow, turning his head just far enough to meet Sam's gaze if the man choose to do the same. "But I take it that you would not be against young Remi, ah, pressing his suit with you?"

Messages In This Thread
Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-15-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-16-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-16-2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-16-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-16-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-17-2019, 03:16 AM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-17-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-17-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-18-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Jigano - 01-18-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Mood Lighting [Seasonal Event] - by Samuel - 01-18-2019, 04:45 PM