pedal to the metal
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
I get knocked down, but I get up again
Searching the Voice's features, Loren shrugged. "You're right. It does seem strange. But in a good way." Pausing, he cleared his throat. "Thank you for taking care of him...them though." He smiled, glad that the Ascended he cared about would have the support of their Goddess when the time came for them to go to battle.

He sagged a bit, glancing over his shoulder as the wind started howling outside. Looking back at her, he inclined his head. "I have some thinking to do. I appreciate everything you've done and said today, though." Still, this would all be worth it if it did result in a cure. Not least because he was sick and needed one, and wasn't sure if he'd be able to access the one from the Climb when the time came.
you're never gonna keep me down
Loren
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
"I am not like your gods, Loren. I'll prove that to you until you see it for yourself." She says with a bit of a smug smile.

"Find me by the Spire, in a few days' time. I'll be sure to let everyone know. Until then, know that you've saved everyone Loren. No matter what the others think, and for that I will always be grateful." Holding up the metal to indicate the reason she was about to leave, the Voice nods appreciatively toward the Launceleyn, before disappearing in a sizzle of energy.

~FIN