(open) light shinin' in the westward wind
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
After recovering his wits (mostly), Amun had wanted to escape from the Hollowed Ground for a bit to clear his mind. So he ducked through the portal and then on to Torchline. Meandering his way along the coast, he spotted the storm clouds on the horizon. Frowning, he ordered Zhanshi to dive deep. The landshark obliged.

Then the potter headed for the nearest shelter, which happened to be the Aumakua. There was something odd about the shadows it was casting, as if something was blocking the light. The lighthouse keeper was conveniently out of sight, so the potter ducked inside.

Making his way up to the top, he saw the source of the silhouette. Grinning at the woman who he'd last seen in monsoon season, he winked at her. "Now who's the one playing around in storms?"

Peering past her, he chuckled when he saw her set up with the lightning rod. "I had to capture lightning once. So I approve. But I might have a slightly easier and safer way to do it, if you're interested." He wiggled his fingers at her.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) light shinin' in the westward wind - by Amun - 10-15-2020, 06:52 PM