Training the frost took up the eyes
Chulane <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
I believe that dreams are sacred
Not a threat, came the words, and the Chief felt relief wash over him. He'd heard stories of strong attuned obtaining shifts of great and powerful mythical beasts, hell, he'd seen his fair share - but he'd never seen a dragon before. So while the declaration led to some semblance of relief, he still did not let his guard down completely - nor did he stop his approach as he might've if faced with a true wild dragon.

Another thing that itched at his mind was the accent. 'Who are you?' he returned, approaching on strong limbs, tilting his antlered head in enquiry as he tried to rein in the hope that wanted to burst out across the bond. All the while, he also admired the form before him, uncaring at this moment if it was impolite to stare - how often did one get the chance to observe a dragon?

'I am Chulane, Chief of Agriculture here,' he offered, an attempt to bridge a gap in understanding, to coax more from this stranger who spoke in alluringly similar tones to himself.
Take my darkest fears and play them

Messages In This Thread
the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 10-14-2020, 04:21 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Chulane - 11-08-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Chulane - 11-08-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: the frost took up the eyes - by Sunjata - 11-08-2020, 07:26 AM