Site Wide Event death is sure to outlast this catastrophe

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
The call goes out. You hear it in whispers, scrawled on parchment. A cure. The Voice has made a cure. Notes placed on Notice Boards and cried joyfully in the streets tell you the time and place that she would appear. The Spire, in the Hollowed Grounds. Of course, why would it be anywhere else?

And so she comes, exactly as she said she would.

In the shadow of the Spire with a wide smile on her ageless face, the Voice looks almost mortal. She stands with pomp or circumstance, her dark hair plaited down her back and her electric blue eyes bright with mirth. And why shouldn't they? This is a cause for celebration, of course.

"Come to me, those of you who are sick. With the metal removed from Tanau, brought to me by Loren Launceleyn, I have made a cure." Can your gods say the same? goes without saying.  

A line forms before her like some strange sacramental offering. Those who appear before her will receive a small sizzle of electricity from her palms, and like magic science, they will be cured.

With the metal from Tanau the Voice was able to reverse engineer a cure for the sickness! Posting here meets the requirement for the SWE portion of the seasonal events, and means you have accepted the cure from the Voice. If you choose this route, your final SE requirement will change from "provide a gift to Tanau" to "provide a gift for the Voice".

HOWEVER, you do not have to accept the Voice's cure. Your character may still proceed with the cure discovered by Wessex and Loren.

Remember, do NOT post here if you are sick, but are not accepting the cure from the Voice.  All you non-sick folks can show up if you want to watch.

Messages In This Thread
death is sure to outlast this catastrophe - by the VOICE - 10-14-2020, 06:25 PM