Site Wide Event death is sure to outlast this catastrophe
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Well, it wasn't the first family outing that the alchemist would have planned. Not to this place and not for this reason. But being cured and what it would mean for his family took priority, no matter how many terrible memories both he and Ronin had of this place.  

And as for his position as a demigod? Ludo itself had said Remi wasn't of any use to it if he was sick. The Lullaby didn't particularly think his proprietor would mind if it got it what it wanted in the end.

And so through the portal Remi, Ronin, and Mateo go.

"I hate it here." Here where Ronin had died. Where Remi had lost him. Where they'd both lost their minds during LongNight. Swallowing hard he presses a kiss to the top of Mateo's head before giving his husband a long look, just in case things should go wrong. "It's always you, for me." He whispers before approaching The Voice.

and then is promptly killed!!!!!! jk

Electricity sings through his senses as the cure is conferred. "Thank you." He mumbles appreciatively, before instantly returning to Ronin's side with a thundering heart.
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: death is sure to outlast this catastrophe - by Remi - 10-14-2020, 06:40 PM