Site Wide Event death is sure to outlast this catastrophe
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Then you're left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower, I think your love would be too much
What’s one more detour their way home?

Honestly, it’s an irritation that has Nate flighty and anxious, though he knows this is important, knows they have to be here. He still can’t help the disappppntment though, when they step out of the swirling white of the portal into the shadow of the spire, instead of the bustling port in Haulani.

The Voice though, she soothes everything, hackles and defensive shoulders and the deep deep frown cutting into his face. In stark comparison to the trepidation running through his husband, Nate is excited, though the reason why continues to slip just out of reach, a step or two too far to be grasped. His fingers grasp closer and closer with each step further through the line, until finally, they're before Her.

For someone so suspicious, so reluctant to place trust in the Goddess, Nate looks utterly elated to see her, all of the pieces suddenly slotting into place. He watches a spark pass from the Voice into his husband, watches Sunjata step aside, meeting his gaze, then turns back towards the Goddess, ready to accept the cure for himself.

Clarity dawns slowly, after the spark, Nate’s face clearing and his eye focusing, properly, for what felt like (and was) the first time in weeks. He pulls in a deep breath, as though that proves anything, and grins. ”Thank you.” A whisper of praise, before he’s turning to Sunjata once again, wrapping the attuned in a tight, walking hug, moving them away from the line without interrupting this reunion, of sorts.
Or you'll be left in the dust, unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower, you're the sunflower

Messages In This Thread
RE: death is sure to outlast this catastrophe - by Nate - 10-14-2020, 08:40 PM