lyricless
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
one by one they lay the world at my feet,
one by one they drive me crazy.
You feel nothing of course as the pin moves; used to touching Finn in all sorts of medical ways, holding his hand as you are is nothing new either. So it is that it's only his acknowledgement of the sensation that makes you smile, and it's one you offer warmly to him as your eyes meet. That sunniness gives way to an equally wry stare as your eyes drop only slightly—just for show—before you're forced to nod in reluctant agreement.

"Well, just take things slow. I think I heard that...hmmm." You pause, comically tapping your finger against your cheek as if searching deep into your memory. "Yes, I'm sure that's right. Ball throwing is supposed to be remarkably good for building muscle. You could start there." Had you a tail at this moment it would be wagging furiously despite the look of complete neutrality you're striving to maintain.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
FINN

”Luckily, I was hardly the type to run marathons even before all of this, so slow is about the only speed I have,” Finn remarks, flexing his fingers once Tobi has let him go, though he can still feel the phantom touch of the pin against his skin. Glancing up again at her suggestion, thinking for a moment that it’s going to be real, serious, actual medical advice, she manages to surprise the Spyglass into a bright grin.

”You think?” he says. ”Well, as long as we are ball throwing outside the medical wing, I think I can just about manage that. Wouldn’t want to knock anything over. Shall we head out?” Already rising to his feet, feeling lighter than he has done in weeks, Finn could contently play ball with Tobi until the afternoon is over.
listen to silence. it has so much to say

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
one by one they lay the world at my feet,
one by one they drive me crazy.
"Oh I don't know about that. I'm sure I've seen you scurrying across the square to get to your office with a new book tucked beneath your arm a time or two." You haven't, and you both know it. Scurrying is perhaps as inapt a descriptor as any you might give the Spyglass, but still it makes you laugh to picture it.

Pleased to receive a more broad range of expressions on Finn's face than you've seen since bringing him home from Apopo, you don't bother to hide your delight. "Well, what sort of doctor would I be if I didn't help with your recovery?" You ask, already hurridly putting things away that you might join him right away. "Ball for strength training today, and maybe later in the week, music in the park? Or Celestine even? To help with dexterity?" Gods you're good at this, though why shouldn't you be?

Flashing Finn a white smile, you hold the door open for him, your enthusiasm palpable.
October
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
FINN

It’s true that Finn lopes more than he scurries, but the imagery has him huffing out a surprised laugh nonetheless. He knows that his agreement will make her bubble over with enthusiasm, but it’s still nice to see, and he gets to his feet as well to watch her hurry to put everything away. In the meantime the Spyglass moves to fetch himself a cup of water, carefully sipping at it to make sure he doesn’t end up fainting again when they play ball.

But soon enough they are ready, and he leaves through the door she holds open. ”Strength training, dexterity, music in the park... are you sure you have time in your busy schedule? Though I imagine you’ll be Doctor Hart for a lot of this, given that it’s to help my recovery.”

And so they go, and it’s one of the most normal days that Finn has had in a very long time. Even with the unicorns.

~FIN
listen to silence. it has so much to say

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection