Training first class
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
daydream about me, and i know that you hate the nights without me
They wouldn’t forget each other too quickly, that was for sure. And as Sunjata slides the water and the ice over, sets his own ice pack onto his eye to try and reduce the puffiness, even if it felt like it was all for naut. His head throbs a bit but he can’t tell if it’s because of the spar or simply the laughter that bounded around them, leaving his throat hoarse and dry. “That was the plan, wasn’t it?” He rumbles, giving Ronin a knowing grin.

He shifts the ice on his eye, regarding Ronin as he explains their plans. “Keep me updated.” He murmurs, a bit of bittersweet sadness creeping into the tone of his voice. A brief moment of pause as he considers what else to say, unable to think of anything witty now that the spar was over and the seriousness of Ronin leaving Torchline had come to light. So he sets the ice pack down, moves around the edge of the table they’d plopped themselves on. “I’m going to miss you.” He offers a bit honestly, a crooked boyish smile crossing his face, aiming to wrap Ronin up in a tight hug. “Get some use out of those cards I gave you while you’re away.” He tacks on, aiming to try and spark some humor into the conversation if only to drown out his sadness.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the dark star

"Mm, one of my best plans, if you ask me." Ronin smirks, raising his glass in a bit of a toast and taking another sip of water, setting it down only when his cheek starts to throb from the ice burn. By then Sunjata has moved around towards him, and instinctively Ronin prepares to deflect a headlock or a punch in the arm, only for the other man to wrap him in a sudden hug. The Star softens, his arms moving around Jata to embrace him in return. "I'll miss you too," he says, voice muffled by the hug. "Look after yourself, Sunjata. I mean it."

He grins at the prospect of getting use out of his deck of cards, nodding and tousling the Flood's hair for a second or two, before he finally draws away again. With Jata's blood now smeared on him and the reality of his leaving Torchline cemented between them, there's little else to say. "Come on," he suggests, reaching out to clap him on the arm. "I'll get us a couple of really obnoxious cocktails at the Hanged Man. My treat."
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
daydream about me, and i know that you hate the nights without me
There’s a moment of tension from Ronin as Sunjata’s arms wrap around the Star, but it fades once the words leave his lips, a bit bittersweet in the realization that he doesn’t know when the next time he’ll see Ronin is, doesn’t know what kind of men they’ll both be the next time they’re together. But for now, this is content enough, Sunjata drawing away as Ronin does, nose wrinkling as Ronin tousles his curls. “Can’t promise anything but I’ll try.” He offers with a huff of a laugh.

The ice is abandoned, his eye growing positively puffy and red, blood and sand and sweat smeared along both their skin. He doesn’t care, especially not when Ronin suggests drinks, an avenue he’d gladly take part in. “You spoil me.” He rumbles with amusement, already moving to the door for a head start, absolutely not being left behind for that treat.

— FIN!
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.