[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam sat curled in an alcove of the Atheneum, a particularly dark corner he hadn't found solace in since he was very young. Nowadays he was honestly too big for it, his feet pressed up against the end and his knees drawn up to his chin, but there was a kind of comfort in being boxed in. It made him feel small, as if he were protected and away from the world at large, which had certainly tested him in the last seasons.

He stared ahead at the rough stone of the Atheneum wall, his eyes moving ever so slightly to follow cracks in the stone. No matter how many times he tried to count them his mind shifted back to the beach, to what now felt almost like a dream, James' body going limp under him and the blood spilled on the sand afterwards, Amalia stared as if she'd seen a monster.

And she might as well have.

Sam buried his head in his arms with a heavy sigh, unsure of how he'd ever return to a normal life after this. He'd cried all his tears already, fallen to rock bottom more times than he could count, and now he was just tired, more than anything.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM