[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Honestly, with everything that had happened, the Loreseekers and Jigano felt so far as well they may as well have never happened. Sam stared at Arialla for a moment as if confused, trying to remember what had happened with the guild. Not yet realising she still thought he had a limited time left to live (it was hard to keep track of his various troubles himself, never mind knowing who else knew), he pushed his hair back and tried to think of what to say.

"Well, um...The Loreseekers...I tried to take it to Torchline with me, but I don't think they're quite as interested in books there." He laughed, though not cruelly: he was actually quite sure that the issue was more to do with his poor advertising. "Without Jigano, I don't think it'd be the same anyway. I'm not...half the leader he was." Not filled with sage advice, not powerful with magic, not filled with the same drive for exploration and righteousness.

As for himself.. "I'm fine. As good as I can be. I only just recovered from the illness thats been...around." He was sure she knew about it.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-15-2020, 10:05 PM