[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Arialla frowned. To flatly deny Samuel's statement probably wouldn't help -- she didn't exactly have authoritative knowledge of how people felt about him. There might well be history that she didn't understand, history from before she had come to Caido. But she couldn't exactly let something like that go unchallenged, either. "What makes you say that?"

She cast her mind back to her conversation with Safrin, trying to remember how exactly the goddess had expressed her disapproval. "She called the Loreseekers foolish, and blind, and said that she wouldn't want me to share any information she gave me ... Oh, I believe she was displeased that Jigano had refused an offer of knowledge."

The Voice's cure ... Yes, Arialla had heard about that too. As much as she disliked -- and mistrusted -- the Voice, she could appreciate the goddess' actions ... If she truly had provided a cure, and not some insidious plot to further her own agenda. Arialla wouldn't express any such suspicions to Samuel, though. Instead she said, "Have you returned to the Voice, then? Your stutter is gone."

She'd only just noticed that last thing herself.

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Arialla - 10-16-2020, 11:35 PM