[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

Oh. Arialla hadn't expected him to actually have an answer for that, and now she didn't know what to say to refute it. She probably shouldn't have asked; he couldn't enjoy talking about how no one liked him. Instead she went for sympathy, offering, "I know it hurts to grow up ill-liked. It's not your fault. As for moving away -- a fresh start can help, sometimes. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you."

Ah, Safrin. Arialla nodded, smiling at the memory. "She ... wasn't what I expected. Warmer, less distant than our gods at home -- and less fickle. I think I made a bit of a fool of myself, asking ..." Well, she'd asked for revenge against the Voice, but maybe she shouldn't mention that to Samuel. "I don't think I really knew what I was asking, besides what she couldn't give me -- a way home. But she was kind, and offered me guidance. Actually, I was supposed to return to her after LongNight, but I've been a little nervous ... I'll do it soon, though. I found a good offering."

When he spoke again, Arialla shook her head. She couldn't condemn Samuel's decision, not after seeing the state he'd been in -- and even if she did disapprove a little, she wasn't about to tell him that. If anything, she'd direct her displeasure at the Voice; as far as Arialla was concerned, the goddess basically held Samuel hostage at this point. Though she couldn't deny that her homeland's gods also reacted badly when a follower wished to leave them. "I don't think it makes you weak, doing what you have to in order to survive. I know leaving must have been a hard decision, and I'd imagine returning is difficult as well. If there's anything I can do to help ..."

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Arialla - 10-20-2020, 04:03 PM