[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Sam was quite used to talking about his awkward predicament of being disliked and was not offended by the question; he was in fact quite fascinated to learn that Arialla, who seemed to be in every way a perfectly normal person willing to please the right Gods, could have been disliked too. "You...do?" He asked, inviting her to share more.

"If you promised her you'd return, you'd better do so." He urged, a little more passion in his voice than usual, some hardness in his eyes. "Safrin is known for easily taking offence and when she's mad...she can curse people terribly." Still, at least Arialla's first meeting with the Goddess had been productive, and it seemed like she'd learnt the hardest lesson an Outlander could: that she wouldn't be going home.

It was a relief to see she didn't blame him for his return, the way some did. Sam already spent nights berating himself for the choice, for being weak - he didn't need to hear it from anyone else. "I'm afraid there isn't, but it's quite alright. I have...forever, as long as no one interrupts it, to work it all out." He sighed; that was the one benefit of Ascension that shone bright over all else: the chance to recreate himself as many times as he wanted, the years left to him stretching out into eternity.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-20-2020, 09:22 PM