[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
"Oh. You seem very nice and normal to me." Sam gave her a soft smile, not knowing her thoughts; if he had he would have been thrilled, immediately shared with her their twin histories, his own experiences with fitting into a new skin more befitting of his mind.  "Who...was Apollo? Is that one of your Gods?" He found he liked the name; it was nice to say, and thinking of Gods not from Caido was always interesting. It made it seem like the deities here did not hold all the power in the world, which Sam found comforting.

She seemed to take his warning about Safrin seriously so he let it go for the moment, hoping he wouldn't see her cursed the next time they met. Clasping his hands together and fiddling with his fingers, he leaned against a bookshelf as the Voice came up again, wishing he had an answer that wouldn't confirm her words. "Yes, she does. Honestly though....I wouldn't want to go to the Old God's afterlife, Mort's realm. The Old Gods have only ever harmed and insulted me."

The Voice's afterlife, the mystery of it, did scare him, but he could not foresee any time in Mort's realm going well. "I'm sure it's lovely for those that have served, though." Sam added, wanting to make sure Aurelia was not afraid of where she would likely find herself one day.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-25-2020, 03:52 PM