Training {SE} Know the words? Sing it then!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and anyone who knows our name says that we ain't ever gonna change
they say we're born to die young, but we're trying to find a better way
A scoff leaves Nate at Saiden’s question. ”The Church in the Climb. Obviously.” He manages a decent sneer for a man curled up on the beach, but that’s always been a skill of his. Fake it til you make it. ”The one under the void. With the bowl, and the pews, and the silent fucking shadows.” Another shout, frustration bubbling over weakly, before ebbing away, like one of the endless waves crashing against the beach.

”The way to not be sick is there.” It’s a growl, albeit an ineffective one, Nate more concerned with contorting himself to keep the Hali in sight than he is with being threatening. ”I don’t want to be there. I... want to go home.” A sad little mumble, as Nate watches the glowing waves break around the other mans feet. ”You’re bothering them.”
NATE
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
saiden
Saiden groaned and shook his head. Keeping his eyes trained on Nathaniel, the cook continued to try and make a wide arc around the fallen "doctor." "Aye is that so? I just saw the hot springs, but if I ever go back I'll keep an eye out for this Church yer talkin' about." The Hali had no intention of seeking out this place, but he figured it might calm the Ascended.

"Then have someone bring back the way not to be sick for ye." Of course, when Nathaniel brought up Saiden bothering them (whoever they were) the cook rolled his eyes. "I'll get out of their hair. And yours." He turned slightly, keeping the doctor in the Hali's peripheral vision as he continued to ford through the ocean.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
and anyone who knows our name says that we ain't ever gonna change
they say we're born to die young, but we're trying to find a better way
All Nate can manage is a nod in response to the words. The Cathedral is a place difficult to find; if he had to he doesn’t think he’d be able to retrace the route, except through stubbornness and determination. Though, even if he did remember, would he lead another? Would he tell Saiden the way? No, it’s a secret to be guarded, Nate’s lips sealing instead of offering help, not that it mattered.

Have someone bring it back? Well they had tried that, hadn’t they? Brought back the water, the poison water, and there’s the beginning of that thought again, Nate’s mind chasing it round and round, a dog reaching for its tail without ever touching it. ”I’ll see you again.” He calls at the Hali’s retreating back, eye following until it can’t anymore, Nate planning on staying exactly where he was, until the tide crept too close for comfort.

Fin
NATE