(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
Nothing and no one doesn’t last long for Loren - well, long enough for him to get his gift - but Wessex comes along as he finishes prising out the piece of quartz with his claws. The sight of the lion evokes a mixed feeling in the Queen, and surprise that she’s found him there. “I thought you were a Halo man,” she says with a small smile, “not enough shiny things up there for you?” It’s not mean or sharp by any means, more a lightly teasing statement that carries some truth. He’d left the Grounds for a reason (a reason she can’t remember and doesn’t particularly care about), so it’s surprising to see him down here when he’s already partaken of the cure. Surely he’d choose to return?

She falls in step with him, heedless of whether or not she’s wanted. This is her queendom, after all. Her Goddess’s maze. Something tells her Loren isn’t about to go and do something stupid at the shrine, but you never can tell. If she can act as a deterrent, then so be it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-16-2020, 10:20 PM