(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
As Wessex spoke up, Loren went entirely still. Astra bleated and hid herself behind the lion's large frame. Turning slowly, he faced the Queen. Looking her up and down (careful not to drop the crystal) he chuffed out some air. Lifting his front paw, he waffled it, flipping it up and down in a classic wishy-washy gesture.

Setting his foot down, he turned his back to her. The shift gave him the perfect excuse not to respond, albeit a dumb one. He padded deeper into the tunnels, his companion by his side, until he reached the shrine to the new golds.

Once there, he set the quartz down at the foot of the statue. Reaching out, he nudged it into slightly until it sparkled, reflecting the light. Stepping back, he bowed his head. Thank you for curing me. The Voice could almost certainly hear his thoughts, even in this form.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Loren - 10-16-2020, 11:29 PM