(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
If the Voice can hear her thoughts, she hopes her disgruntledness at Loren’s behavior is noted, because right now she’s thinking What A Cunt rather hard in the lion’s direction, knowing perfectly well that he could communicate in some way in that form, considering they’d done it before.

Wessex remains behind as Loren heads further into the maze, supposedly to do something with the quartz. While he’s gone she taks the time to step over to the vein and start to pick at the rock, unsheathing her talons to prise a rose looking bit from the wall a little higher up. It’s a struggle, but eventually the Wraith gets her gift for the Voice, not feeling the least bit like she’s copied the man. After all, hers is rose quartz.

If he comes back this way (and she can’t remember another exit, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist), she’ll be sitting there in the middle of the tunnel, staring at the quartz, waiting patiently for him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-17-2020, 09:53 PM