(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
There may not be any change in Loren’s expression, but there is in the Wraith’s; her eyebrows jump halfway up her forehead as the Halovian reveals something most unexpected. Wessex takes her time before responding, searching for the right words in a very non-delirious kind of way, pocketing the quartz so she can focus on the man in front of her.

“Well,” she says finally, even reluctantly. “That wasn’t what I expected you to say. You did help us, so though I’m surprised, I’m also not.” Pushing her own questions aside, Wessex imagines this is a time when she must rise above everything between them, the frustration she feels at having told him what needed to be done, at knowing Nate and Sunjata told him what needed to be done, and then still being denied - and all for naught. It could have been solved weeks ago if only he'd come back to her and asked why the Voice needed it. Or even took a leap of faith. Literally anything other than what he'd done.  

“Did you have an honest conversation with her about it?” she asks instead, tilting her head up to read his face better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-18-2020, 05:04 PM