(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
“That’s not what I meant,” the Wraith says with a quiet shake of her blonde head. Everyone knows more or less what they’ll be giving up to Ascend, though she doesn’t know the half of it in Loren’s case. She assumes he’ll be some kind of hybrid, though what kind exactly is the mystery. Rubbing her fangs against her bottom lip, she continues slowly. “Did you begin to see her? The way we see her? Did you let her see you?” Because there is nothing so freeing as acknowledging one’s flaws and knowing that you’ll be loved, despite them. Both Loren and Wessex have many flaws, and in this they might well find some common ground.

There is another pause while she considers if she really wants to offer the next bit, but in the end she knows it’s for the best. “Do you want to think aloud? I may be biased, but I’m also terribly honest.” That, at least, is true. No matter what Loren may think of her, the Wraith has never lied to him - and never will.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-20-2020, 12:57 AM