(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
And yet no quarrel with the Old God’s methods, she bites back, pressing her lips together to physically keep it from spilling out.

But Loren always knows best, doesn’t he? So wise and yet so closed.

The Queen makes no movement when he gestures for her pass him, staying sitting and looking up at him with a mixture of pity and wry amusement, thinking that he brings this on himself. “I said I wasn’t going to yell, that doesn’t mean I didn’t want to talk about it. Particularly about why you decided to take it into your own hands instead of asking questions. I realize I wasn’t in my right mind, but I think I got the importance across to Amalia and there were others to talk to. The Voice, even.” It’s all very calm and rational, no sign of anger or malice. Logical fact finding. Trying to head off a problem that seems to keep popping up.

He isn’t the only one with the problem, but she might as well start with him. Or try to. Conversations go both ways.

She shrugs, making no move to keep him there to answer her questions - it's his choice. “Sure.” The single word is tinged with indifference. Stay or go - so long as he doesn't cause any problems, he, like everyone else, is free to visit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-21-2020, 04:51 PM