(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
If Wessex had said what was on her mind, Loren would've been more than happy to enlighten her about all his problems with the old gods' methods, but that's not what they were talking about. Grimacing at the actual conversation he sighed. "Does it matter?" Running a hand through his hair, he stared at the ground. "I fucked up, alright? I'm sorry."

Shaking his head, he continued, "I didn't know what the Voice wanted it for at first. When I asked Frey and Rae they both told me the metal was basically worthless. By the time I found out the Voice wanted to use it for a cure I'd already found another alternative." He shrugged, having told variants of this tale multiple times recently and already sick to death of it.

"You're right, I probably should've talked to the Voice too. Besides not necessarily trusting her or any of the gods to be honest with me, though, I didn't think she would answer me and all the Ascended I knew were sick." All those excuses were just that, excuses, which is why he'd asked if it mattered at all at this point.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Loren - 10-21-2020, 05:42 PM