(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
Does it matter? The Queen considered the question and finally nods slightly. “Yes, it does. Not the fucking up part. We all have, in one way or another.” She turns her head to the ceiling, wondering how to go on without sounding like a hypocrite. Hadn’t she made a decision for the Fae, in some way? Not a life or death one, but a big one.

But then he ought to know about Frey, even if it’s been said before, she still wonders how he hadn’t figured it out yet. Turning her gaze back to him, Wessex treads lightly. “Loren, you do know that Frey doesn’t give a fuck unless the issue is fucking or nature, right? That they are probably the worst herald to go to for advice? Rae might be better, but they’re still… uninterested. Above it. So the metal was worthless to them. An awkward pause. “For future consideration when you pray.” Because in the end, though he says he didn’t trust any of the Old Gods “really,” he still acted on that information versus what she’d been trying to say.

“If I’m honest, I’m more upset that I’m not believed.” Leaning back on her hands, she shrugs. “And I want to… try and stop misinformation. Or miscommunication. These days.” Might as well start with him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-25-2020, 12:12 AM