{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
The arm that’s interlinked with Nate’s gives him a gentle squeeze of agreement, hip bumping into Nate’s while they walk, a softer smile crossing his face. We absolutely do. He agrees, gaze glinting lightly as he looks over toward his husband, before turning his attention back the path they take, the sun finally relinquishing it’s warm hold on Torchline as the minutes pass.

He takes a bite of the last donut, pausing while he considers what Nate suggests, chewing slowly as he considers it before he swallows and stares down the path with a slight furrow to his brow. “Could be Torchline’s top healer? Top Doctor?” There’s something in him that says that Nate would be good at that, that it would encompass what he does now while adding just that much more.

After a second, though, he pauses and focuses on the shop that he sees, the boy he finds, peering past to find the shop. Luckily, Nate’s voice unroots him, his head tilting back toward Nate and pausing as his husband drags him into the shop. “Do you think we should thank her? For healing us?” He asks quietly, before stuffing down the last bit of donut. And then he wipes the sugar and cinnamon from his fingers, leaning forward to peer at the jewels. “What does she like?” A question aimed at Nate, having only met the Voice technically twice now and knowing next to little of her still.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 04:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM