{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
A bright laugh leaves Nate as he leans in, pressing a kiss to Sunjata’s cheek without breaking their rhythm. ”Now that’s exciting.” As the sun slips away, the ascended moves closer to his husband, half sapping his heat, and half enjoying his closeness. ”It sounds like the kind of position that might need some favours to get into though.” Of there’s any hint of a purr, of a suggestion in his voice, well now, that’s just happenstance.

There’s all manner of trinkets and treasures inside the shop, though seeing it only reminds Nate of a debt he owes, a treasure he needs to get back, and soon. Gods, there really is a lot to do.

”I don’t think she needs it, but...” Nate hums, and looks around, letting the various shining trinkets catch his eye as they may. ”I think she might like it.” Was sentiment something they were still supposed to have? Appreciation? Did he really care about what he was supposed to be?

What she would actually like is a much harder question though, and for the first time, Nate takes a step away from his husband, arms unlinking, but hands entwining instead. Again, his gaze roams over the wares on display, passing over gems, precious metals, and finally settling on a little basket near the door, a label declaring them as geodes. It’s filled with a variety of stones, all plain, mundane, and yet Nate lets himself be drawn to it, Sunjata dragged behind him. He shoves his hand into the basket and pulls out a smooth, fist sized stone, pale grey and speckled with dark spots. ”This. She’ll like this.”
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM