i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

You've been having a good bit of banter with the shopkeeper about prices for plates, which absolutely definitely means normal crockery and nothing else, when a massive fucking shadow darkens the shop, heralding the arrival of the Flood. Raising an eyebrow to the shopkeep with an expression that clearly says oh look who's decided to grace us with his presence, you take a casual step away, turning to look at a length of silk that hangs from a rod nearby.

If you were Attuned your ears would flick back at the sound of his rumbled voice. As it is you simply blink, half-turning to look over your shoulder at the unsettlingly tall newly-minted governor who you once thought was just a parrot. Oh, simpler times. "Can't rightly say no t'our new guv'ner, now can I?" you reply mildly, still futzing over the cloth. "Yer lookin' better, Sparky. Heard yer house burned down."
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Zephyr - 10-16-2020, 05:23 PM