i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Your expression remains mild, though you raise an eyebrow a fraction of a centimeter, wondering what on earth you're going to find interesting about his request. Or rather, what kind of 'interesting' it will be, the word being one of those things people toss around when they don't want to commit to an actually useful adjective.

You're still not quite looking at him, though you've now moved with casual purpose to examine some woven baskets that sit haphazardly on a shelf. "Always a relief," you agree easily enough, though whether or not you mean it (or he believes you) is another question entirely.

You've plucked a palm fan from the pile when his real offer slips out, and when you turn to look at him - really look at him - the thing is held beside your face like you're some elegant lady trying not to faint. "Why, lil' ol' me, a councilor? Whatever've I done t'deserve such an honor, Mr. Guv'ner, sir?"
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Zephyr - 10-18-2020, 09:17 PM