i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Of course it’s a ploy, a game, an attempt to play the same game it’s evident Zeph is playing. Whether or not the Flood cares whether the smuggler sees through it or not is another story, and there’s an amused lift of the corner of his mouth as Zeph plays along. If for nothing else, they’d at least get this far, civil enough with each other. But Sunjata has cards to play, unsure if Zeph realizes it or not.

But back when he’d arrived, he’d spoken with Jack about the under dealings of Torchline, and now that he’s governor – well, it was beneficial, was it not?

We’re not, you’re right.” Sunjata agrees, letting a bit of distance grow between them before he sets aside the scarf he’d inspected to approach Zeph, a bit closer, a bit more for the quiet tones that could travel between them and no one else. “But I think it would be beneficial for the both of us to have someone like yourself on the council. One, you’re a natural. Two, you’re a smuggler. Wouldn’t you like to have a hand in the government and ensuring that you still get to do your job?” He pulls head away a bit from Zeph then, a dark brow raised, steel gaze dances along his face.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Sunjata - 10-22-2020, 08:08 PM