i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt
Zeph <3
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

The thing about you is that you're very good at differentiating business and pleasure, and this? This is all business, the brain that made you a smuggler kingpin working to try and figure out just how to make things work for you. You're still admiring the rings when the beanpole looms closer, threatening to block your precious light. His words get you to let out a languid chuckle, still not quite turning to meet his pale gaze.

"So if I don't join yer council I lose my way'a life?" Tsk'ing softly, you shake your head. "Not th'best sales pitch, but ain't th'worst one, either." Stepping back so there's enough distance that it doesn't hurt your neck, you finally crane your head up to meet the giant's eyes. "Aite. I'll join yer council. But you gotta' promise t'defer t'me on matters'a my people an' my business." No need to clarify what that business is.
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not the only traveler who has not repaid his debt - by Zephyr - 10-28-2020, 05:10 PM