i once believed love would be b&w
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
The alchemist grumbles something under his breath at Ronin's comment. It isn't that he doesn't believe it, it's just...well. Mothers are people that Remi treasures very deeply, and though it's a selfish and rather dickish thing to do, he can't help but want to put the fear of all the gods into Zephyr. Or perhaps just one in particular.

"Mmm. Thanks." Remi replies with a distracted nod, his mind so focused on the task he'd come here for that he found the congratulations entirely disorienting. Dropping the facade of trying to be tough and intimidating, the alchemist expels a large breath and combs his fingers through his hair. "Listen, I'm here about Vai." He says earnestly, before nodding his head over his shoulder. "And Ronin is here to make sure I don't do anything...well. To make sure I don't do anything."

Biting the inside of his cheek, suddenly looking more nervous and boyish than full of wrath, he taps his foot animatedly into the sand as he tries to recall the words he's practiced over and over in his mind on the way over. "Listen. Sometimes you seem like a good guy, and then other times..." Times he was around Jack he seemed like a bit of a crook. There were times he seemed lazy and cowardly. All times he was perfectly human of course, but this was Vai they were talking about. "...and I know Vai can take care of herself, it's just.." None of those was going according to plan, and Remi can feel a heated blush colour his cheeks as he turns a frustrated glance back at Ronin, silently pleading for help.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 10-15-2020, 06:37 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Ronin - 10-15-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Zephyr - 10-16-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 10-16-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Ronin - 10-18-2020, 11:26 AM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Zephyr - 10-22-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: i once believed love would be b&w - by Remi - 11-02-2020, 05:28 PM