i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
You had a dream where Finn asked you back to the Celestine. To see the unicorn, he'd said. Only..when you came to the enclosure, it was empty. That's when he pushed you inside, dangling a ring of keys. Now I'll never hurt again, he'd laughed. You tried to tell him that he didn't need to lock you up to keep himself safe, to which he responded, no he didn't. but wasn't it so much easier?

You'd woken up with tears on your cheeks, not knowing what it had meant.

So despite this having been your idea, you can't shake the strange sense of foreboding you felt that morning waiting until it was time to go. Strangely, you also couldn't wait to leave. Luckily Finn probably won't notice that you're a touch jumpier than usual.

"Here is great!" You chime, bright as ever. Though as Artemide adds her own opinion, you finally shoot Finn a wry look. "I know I have a bit of a one-track mind, but I have noticed the owl." Sitting down with a smirk, you unpack your array mbira from a velvet sack that you carry it in, before shooting the Spyglass a so?? explain?? look.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 01:17 AM