i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
"You. At a shrine?" You expel a happy burst of air that makes your bangs flutter as you shake your head with surprise. 'She...huh." You don't bother to hide the confusion that you feel, your nose wrinkling slightly as you try to piece together why Finn, why an owl, and why Safrin.

Taking Finn's redirection as a cue to let the subject drop, you nod. "I'll start, since it's harder for me to change key." Rolling your shoulders slightly and adjusting yourself one more time, you take a deep breath and play.

You start slow, your fingertips plucking the metal. The melody starts off wanderingly; not lazy, but with no direction quite yet. You'll wait for Finn to join in before you'll know where the two of you are going on this musical journey. That's the strange thing about playing with someone, is that the give and take needs to be so intuitive that you aren't really thinking about it, only noticing where you are by where you've been.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 07:09 PM