i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
"And what about my thanks." You protest haughtily, the expression one utterly foreign to your features such that it almost immediately dissolves into a sugary smile.

Finn's additions really are perfect. The hum of the guitar fills in all the spaces left by the self-contained bubbles of sound leaving the mbira. It's like a warm wind during a rain shower, and as they meander together through the sound, a pathway begins to form in the melody. You follow it of course, letting the music go where it will. This not being your primary instrument you can't quite keep your eyes closed as you would do with the piano, but still, your body sways effortlessly, and at times your fingers feel as though they're moving of their own accord.

You don't even really realize that you've started humming, but you have. You aren't the world's greatest singer (though not the worst, either), but there is something wordless and gentle about the music forming between the two of you that you think language might complicate.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 07:25 PM