i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
It might have all gone so well. Just a lovely afternoon of something easy and full of the sort of intimacy that didn't need words. Maybe that was why it was interrupted. Or maybe it had nothing to do with it at all. Either way, on soundless wings the pale owl suddenly dives. Her talons grip the long metal tines of Tobi's instrument before her strong wings pull her up and away with it. She heads out of the Celestine and toward the Tower.

Shocked out of the musical reverie you'd fallen into, you jump nearly out of your skin as the owl makes away with your mbira. "Nnnn...hey!" You cry, alarm and surprise making your voice squeaky and ruffled sounding. Heart in your throat and cheeks suddenly pink with colour, you look accusingly at Finn for just a second before glancing open-mouthed at the canopy of ivy and stars overhead. Blinking uncertainly and exhaling a breath you hadn't realized you'd been holding onto, you laugh a trifle nervously. "Well..I didn't think my playing was that bad."
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 07:44 PM