i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we are all broken
”She is a bird, and as far as I’m aware, has little knowledge about musical composition. I am not inclined to give her opinion much weight,” Finn mutters, barely giving the crowd a second glance (which is probably a good idea, because the thought of having an audience is tantamount to hell for the Spyglass) as they head out of the Celestine. His long strides make it easy to head back for the Tower, his eyes peeled for Artemide as he tries to keep track of her. And when he sees her head for a very particular place, and a very particular window, he finally slows down.

A groan escapes him. ”But of course,” he mutters, feeling remarkably as though he has been set up by something. By some force of the universe, perhaps. Or maybe just by Safrin, though he doesn’t know why at all. ”Would you like to head back to the medical wing?” he asks Tobi. ”That is Cian’s office, if I saw things correctly. I imagine he will not take well to a crowd.”
that’s how the light gets in

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-16-2020, 08:16 PM